Sunday 23 March 2014

Spring Pussy


Poor Johneb87 is wrapped in grey woolly winter-y weather and asked for some pix of the sunshine and daffodils over here. I thought I'd take this opportunity to give you the latest on the kitty cats too, LOL.


I am amazed that we have got any sunshine - two weeks ago it was all doom and gloom with heavy stormy rain and thunderous tempestuous tides washing our coastline away. Now it's brisk breezes (get that laundry out there, shake those buns!) and pussies playing in the long grass (wink). 

 
Eowyn is quite grown up now! (Yes, I have had her spayed. You know my views on safe sex. Microchipped too. I take good care of my pussy - wink.) 


Lakhi really is a magnificent beast. 

 





And here is Eowyn, imitating the action of the tiger. No, don't jump on your mum and try to scram her! Really - bad idea ... oh dear. 


The cats are very playful, although Lakhi still waits for Eowyn to scoffle up all the nice bits of cat food before she goes and gets her meal. I save some special bits of chicken cheap tinned cat food for her. 


Lakhi helps plant out some French tarragon. 


Zzzzzz


To cheer John up even more, I am including some pix of the walk to school. Magnolias and cherry trees have burst into blossom along our route. I'm sure you feel much better now, John! checking out these pictures as you shiver in the bus stop on your way to work. Anyway, I better mop the floor, or maybe I'll just cycle home past the flowering trees and eat some Prestat dark chocolate with raspberries while watching The Hobbit :devil:. Again. 





2 comments:

  1. Wish you could have seen my smile while reading this. Beautiful pussy pics. ;) Nice to see that the kitties are doing well and such wonderful sun you're getting there. We finally got some sun here today, but I assume that's because you were kind enough to share some of that with us here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course dahlink! I sent the sunshine to you specially ;). I would send pussy too, but as you know they are not very good about staying in the parcel paper.

      Delete